Monday, December 8, 2014

Turn your ideals into priorities.

Rule #2
Now that you have identified your top priorities, make some rules to safeguard those. One of my top priorities is spending time with my kids. Real time not time in the same room while we are all doing other things. That has been an ideal for a long time for me but I didn't make it a priority by making rules to make that time happen. Now I have set family time hours each day. During those hours, I only do things with my family. Not big or organized things. A lot of the time, it's just making dinner with my two younger boys and then having a sit down meal with the whole family. Sometimes it's just a simple walk with them. It doesn't have to be fancy, it just has to be consistent. So, make some rules that will help you turn your ideals into priorities.  Living an intentional life that is focused on your priorities is beautiful.
Rule #3 coming soon...

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!