Friday, October 10, 2014

Do or Don't?!

Several people have asked me if you are supposed to match your eye makeup to your outfit. Obviously if you are wearing a bright Dr. Huxtable style sweater from the 80s the answer is a resounding no...unless this is the look you are going for.



But what if it isn't such an easy call?  Some people do match their eye makeup to their clothes and look good. So is it a fashion do or fashion don't?  In all things fashion or beauty, I go to the expert, the style Yoda, Kate Middleton. She wears fabulous clothes of every color yet keeps her eye makeup natural so you notice her gorgeous eyes, not her bright eye makeup.  Following her lead is definitely a fashion do!



4 comments:

  1. I think she really has her own style, but it is classic.

    If William married a punk rocker, there would be far more faux pas, and even more blog potential in the don't category, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. Can you imagine if he had married Pink? Or even better- Lady Gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's supposed to be Harry's job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I think we can definitely count on Harry.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!