Monday, October 6, 2014

Fun Beauty Trick For All Ages

Beauty for all ages!  I saw a great eyeliner picture on Pinterest but thought, nope, too old for that look!  Still, it stayed in the back of my mind so I finally decided what the heck, I'll give it a try.  Amazing!  Got more compliments that day! It just makes your eyes look a little brighter without being over the top.  Got my sister to try it, too.  She looked fantastic!  So, what's the trick?  Line your eyes with your black eyeliner. Then take a silver liner and draw a line right above and just touching the black line. Two seconds to make a huge impact!  Give it a try and share your results!



2 comments:

  1. Sheer genious! The best tips are the simple ones.

    (I have to agree, this looks great!). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple ones are the only ones I can make work! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!